hello...

Tuesday, January 27, 2015
It has been a busy season in my house. 

I have had lots of blog ideas in my head and clever topics and deep insight that the Lord has showed me. I had the intention to write them here. It is nice to have people read this blog but really, I enjoy reading it for me. I like to look back and see what I have created, what kind of inspiration our God has given me and remind myself that sometimes I can be creative and pull something off. 

I realize now that those previous insights I was going to turn into posts were for me, just me. Planning a written post enabled me to compose my thoughts and provide some sort of organization for those thoughts. I need organization.

So, with that being said...I would like to say I am back. We'll see how long it lasts. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...