Discover a new artist: Janet Hill Studio

Tuesday, June 10, 2014
I discovered this artists work a year or so ago. Janet Hill. The colors are grand, and I just find it pleasant to stroll through her works on her etsy site. They are happy and bright and tell great stories. 

 Miss Moon Was a Dog Governess. Lesson Twenty. Celebrate Your Accomplishments with Family and Good Friends. 


 Still Life


Goldfinch

I am looking around my house for where I can put one of these. I especially appreciate this last one, Goldfinch. It practically never happens, but I remember the days when I could wake up and go back to reading the book I put down the night before. What a nice way to wake up, if its a good book:)

Happy Tuesday- Stay cool out there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...