January: the month of the pillow

Thursday, January 30, 2014
January has been the month of the pillow.  Perhaps Pillowuary? Yeah, doesn't sound that great.  But still, love the pillow. 
I made the euro sized pillow last week and this weekend I started the bird pillow. This bird fabric was one of the very first fabrics I bought 7 or 8 years ago that began my wonderfully fabulous fabric stash. And now I have finally used some of it! I need to buy more...


The back is a red Moroccan print I already had made into a pillow and I just cut it up and reworked it. The blue edge is an aqua velvet that I adore. This fabric never gets old. 


And here are all the yummy fabrics together. 


Lucky for you guys, I have a few more pillow ideas up my sleeve... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...