Christmas Clean Up with the Berenstain Bears

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

It was a delightfully simple Christmas this year and for that, I am very thankful. I am now starting the clean up. Yuck. But my daughter and I are already talking about what we are going to make/do/decorate for Valentine's Day.

Anyways, here is/was my mantle. It makes me happy. I used colorful felt garlands I made for my daughters rainbow birthday a few years ago.  In the clean up process, I am now going to make a fabric decorations box. I have several fabric garlands in random cubby holes in my house and its now time to give them their own labeled box. Reminds me a little bit of the Berenstain Bears Messy Room. Ahh. Love it. 

Back to my decor... white tree from Target with small ornaments along with the 3 wooden trees from a local shop.The nativity I created last year. The oil pastel cat is my daughters work and the color wheel collage is my work. And a random photo of some darling family:)


And our tree. We had to decorate from a certain point up because my little one loved the ornaments. Who doesn't love shiny, colorful things?


Stay warm out there friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...