Color and Pattern: Pillows

Wednesday, January 9, 2013






I recently sewed this pillow for my sister. While I am not pleased with the way the seamstress attached the orange fabric ( ha! that seamstress is me), I really like the color and pattern combo. I had high hopes with the  orange, is it a flange?, but my new funky twist on this style I did for another set of pillows (click here), didn't pan out. That is ok- I can always redo! But back to the color and pattern...


Isn't it fun and unexpected? The polka dots remind me of coffee ( honestly, not a coffee drinker) but coupled with the textured paisley and pop of burnt orange really revs it up. I enjoyed that last sentence.  



Happy Wednesday! And hope you have fabulous leftovers or an easy supper to make- that would make for a Super Happy Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...