Beauty He has Surrounded Us With: a look at lemon decor

Wednesday, December 19, 2012
I am mentally going over and over in my head all the things I need to do, wrap, and sew. Now, to find the time to actually do them...hmmm...

But isn't this lemon wreath lovely?
image via MarthaMoments.com


I just came across this photo on pinterest. Its fresh and relaxing to look at, all at the same time. 
image via HomeBunch.com


And this is etsy. Go here to see the shop.
image via DeLaFleur

I decorated with lemons from my parents tree a couple of weeks ago but sadly, they have all seen better days. So, now I am going to use camellias from my yard. I love using colorful, natural things we already own. Not only is it free but its showcasing God's Creation and the beauty He has surrounded us with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...