Be Fri/ St Ends...

Thursday, December 6, 2012
Weird title? Yes.  Remember the best friends necklaces? You took one half, your best friend takes the other, so one side of the heart says Be Fri and the other Est Ends ( When the heart is together, it says best friends.)

These dollies are best friends. Be Fri and St Ends. I made them for my niece for her birthday and one is her, and on is my daughter. They are cousins, they fight like sisters but they love like best friends and sisters! I am learning that you can be it all.






The dollies stand up on their own and are soft like pillows. The skirt is sewn on in a coordinating fabric. My niece loved them and slept with them the first night.

And here is a blast from the past:



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...