My Latest Project

Monday, November 19, 2012
I have been busy in the sweat shop! I am really excited about my latest project. I haven't quite unpacked the creative process of how I starting making these ( more to come on that later ) but it has been a joy to make them. Literally. A Joy.


My daughter and I have been painting together over the last 9 months in the afternoon together. It is one of my favorite times of the day. 



I love the mix of fabric, paint and clouds ( pillow stuffing, but clouds as my daughter calls them.)


Mary with red shoes and a necklace, just a little something she picked up. 



Baby Jesus. I love the shine to it.



I have more and will offer some at my next show that will be in Thomasville at The Bookshelf starting after Thanksgiving and will run though the month of December. And of course, you can find some in my etsy site, including this one. And don't forget about my etsy sale...starting manana!

Happy Painting!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...