Pumpkins and Potties

Tuesday, October 2, 2012



Hi. I am back. We have been out of town for many days at the coast. Glory! It was so nice. Now back to life, back to reality. Not sure what that looks like since I have been gone for so many days. Laundry, toilets need cleaning (what a happy orange potty!), yard needs to be mowed, and on and on it goes! I have been to Publix and Fresh Market 3 times in the last 24 hours. I am trying to spice up the idea of cooking. Egad.

On another note, I am excited about doing some pumpkin decorating since it is October. Oh, October, how I have missed you all these days.

I will post something more fun tomorrow. Its a date!


1 comment:

  1. oh with a title like that, i knew that was going to be a fun post. haha...

    i think i mentioned this to you in a previous comment but in case not, I'm still having my give away for a waylande gregory turquoise ceramic bowl, you can enter until sunday here! http://vividhuehome.blogspot.com/2012/09/vivid-hues-waylande-gregory-give-away.html thx! heather

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...