Baby Sister Nursery

Thursday, August 16, 2012
I realized the other day that I never posted Baby Sister's nursery on here. Well, I did sort of but it linked to Project Nursery's site. But I wanted to have a copy on here. Here it is!


This is the quilt that my mom made for Baby Sister. So beautiful! She used fabric, tea towels and the center cross stitched butterfly my grandmother had made years before. 



The nursery seen from the doorway. The rug is Tangerine Dream by Dash and Albert. The crib skirt is made from Amy Butler's sun spots and has an orange,yellow, green, blue plaid I attached on the edge. A tad hard to see... The lamp I had and added the Annie Selke Link fabric in pink. 



The dresser was painted in Meadow View by Benjamin Moore. The painting on the dresser was done by a sweet friend. Check out her blog. 



The curtain fabric is called Lovely. And it is so lovely. The gold fabric in the crib is Anna Marie Horner. 


I slip covered the seat of the glider. I was so proud of me! Last baby, I just tucked fabric in the seat.



The sweater was knit for Baby Sister as a gift. I hated keeping it in the drawer.


My husbands sunset painting from long ago along with my new painting.



Up close of my flower painting. I have painted another for my parents back porch.




This buffet was my great grandfathers and actually, he made it along with 2 china cabinets. My handy husband made the changing pad holder from his design. The plates are from Anthropologie in Bham.

She is just now starting to sleep in it, well, for bits at a time:)  I loved creating this room for my Darling. 

2 comments:

  1. Holly , the room turned out so adorable, I love everything!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you suzanne. there are a few things i need to do, like put pictures in the frames:) But I am very happy with the way it turned out.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...