Update! The lady I like

Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Simple Life by Suzanne Connor

Bird in Hand by Suzanne Connor

I don't know why I didn't write this early or type this earlier. My last post, Beautiful Paintings: Lesli Devito, I wrote about how Lesli reminds me of this other lady. This other lady is an artist as well and a great storyteller and a great artist. In my opinion, when you get those two giftings together, bam! Its good. She is Suzanne of Fire Fly Evenings. Isn't that a great name? She has done a few paintings that are in my girlies rooms and they are so sweet. And I don't think I added her room on my blog. Duh. That's for another day. It is on Project Nursery and I did a quick post about it this day and the painting Suzanne did is on top of the green dresser. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...