3 Ways to Refresh Your Style

Wednesday, April 11, 2012


As I am moving along in pregnancy, I am finding that I am continuing moving through clothes ( they are getting smaller and smaller!) and always looking for ways to freshen things up. So, I have come up with 3 ways to refresh your style.

1. Go get a Governor's Daughter necklace at M and M Monogramming and Gifts. The one shown above is in their darling shop. A new accessory will brighten up any outfit. If you aren't local, then check out my etsy site, http://www.etsy.com/shop/thegovernorsdaughter.

2. Shave your legs! Yes, a simple task but really helps you feel better. And this simple task is getting harder and harder to reach...:)

3. I bought myself a little of make-up. A new eye shadow, lipstick, blush or even tinted chap stick will add a little pep in your step. 


Enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...