Baby Girl is 2

Friday, July 1, 2011


Lilly Pulitzer Later Gator Napkin


Food table with ribbons and ric rac on chandelier

Flamingo outside in potted plant

Fruit Kabobs with aqua, green, pink paper chain
Alligator over mantle with paper chain

Alligator Cake made with famous chocolate wafers

Mama with the birthday girl


We had an alligator themed birthday party for our 2 year old little girl. I used the Lilly Pulitzer Later Gator napkins and found matching cups, plates, and napkins. The colors for the party were pinks, greens and aquas. I made several paper chains for the entry way, mantle and mirror above my buffet. We had lunch and alligator shaped pools outside for the Florida heat. Our lunch was chicken salad, pbj and ham sandwiches along with chips and guacamole, carrots and homemade dip,and fruit kabobs, which were a huge hit. The cake was an alligator shaped cake made out of famous chocolate wafers. I covered a piece of wood in a green houndstooth fabric and placed the gator on top. I switched my painting above the mantle for a gator I whipped up the night before. The chandelier over the dining room table was decorated with satin and grosgrain ribbon and ric rac and lace. I also used those same ribbons on the sconces in the living room and on the pendants above the kitchen island. I am very happy with the way things turned out and we had a really good time. It was a very sweet birthday party for a very sweet little girl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...